Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hello

I am Sabbath.  

I am approximately 200 days with my humans.  I have four humans, Mom, Dad, Keegan and my favorite human Amelia.   I am using Amelia as a pillow above.  I allow her that honor.  I also have a brother.  His name is Kitler.


He's pretty useless, always stealing my sleeping spots.  I also have something called foster siblings.  What that means is the humans keep bringing these cats into my house, they stay, eat my food, play with my stuff, then other humans come to the house and take them away.  That's the part I like best.  Right now I have two foster siblings, Appa and Aang. (please feel free to come and take them away)

Why have I started this blog?  Well, I think I have some great insights into the humans and I needed some sort of outlet.  I always walk between Mom and the screen so I think I now have this thing figured out.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment